1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bohn's Form Letter and My Response

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by SanDiegoBuff, Oct 24, 2009.

1. SanDiegoBuff

SanDiegoBuff Club Member Club Member

Thank you for the form letter response. Here's all I want to know. Do you honestly believe, HONESTLY BELIEVE, that after performances like we've seen all season culminating today at KSU, that the AD is going to continue to operate in the black, and that you'll be able to raise anything on the foundation you've built? If you believe that CU sports, especially football, are headed in the right direction, you don't know what you're doing. It doesn't take a fancy degree to understand the finances of college sports. Football is king, and if you want to continue to operate in the black, you NEED to do something about the product that YOUR HIRE is putting on the field. Again, this isn't San Diego, this isn't Idaho, go back to the drawing board and show us you CAN actually make a solid coaching hire or resign yourself.

2. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

More BS.....:rolleyes:

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I don't know if we can continue operating in the black.

We can't cut any more programs to make it happen and still be part of the NCAA, right?

4. LincolnBuff

LincolnBuff Active Member

Reviewing the program from a scoreboard perspective is falling short? That is all that matters?!:bang:

Competitiveness and passion to win is a "point of interest"? What bull****!!

5. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Well, they have obviously started treating this thing as strictly a business. They can care less about winning as long as they are brining in the cash and getting huge $$ from Nike for changing our tradition which has now been completely flushed down the toilet.

**** YOU BOHN, and you too Hawk. You guys aren't getting a single dime from me until you prove that you are willing to do whatever it takes to WIN EVERY GAME WE PLAY!

6. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

The e-mail, obviously, is bs at this point. But I'm not sure what else he can say now. Is he honestly going to send an e-mail saying "Yeah, the dumbass mother****er is DONE at the end of the season. I'm already looking for somebody to fix this mess"? Even if that is what he's thinking, which I pray he is....

7. Nor Cal Buff

Nor Cal Buff Well-Known Member

What does this even mean? Obviously a typo in there but even changing to to do it makes no sense.

8. rynobuff

rynobuff Club Member Club Member

Yeah, wtf does that mean?

9. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I dunno, but it would be pretty freaking entertaining to see an AD refer to the head coach as the "dumbass mother****er".:lol:

10. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

Hire me as AD, then.