1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Roll Call: CU @ Harvard 11/28/10

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by CaliBuff901, Nov 19, 2010.

1. CaliBuff901

CaliBuff901 Active Member

I figured this deserves it's own thread. I'm pumped to have the Buffs coming to Boston. My wife and I will be attending. Hopefully we can get some Boston area students to show up since they will be home for Thanksgiving weekend.

Email: beantownbuffs@gmail.com for info on tickets

It's a very small venue, hopefully we can get a large CU group together.
    Lavietes.jpg

2. Costa Rica Buff

Costa Rica Buff Active Member

I'm going but it will mark the first time I've ever rooted against the buffs in any sport.

3. CaliBuff901

CaliBuff901 Active Member

I think we have 30 or so fans that have already bought tickets... I hope we get closer to 100.

4. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i've actually played a bunch of pick up games in that gym inna day. spent a summer bumming around Cambridge/Boston while some HS buds were going to Harvard summer school. good times, couch surfing...who doesn't love it?

5. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

Is it me or do those banners look like they could get in the way of a half court shot?

6. BuffAlum2007

BuffAlum2007 Well-Known Member

It's you...the banners are over the first couple of rows of the stands...not the court...

BTW, that has got to be one of the smallest gyms in D-I basketball...I think my high school gym is bigger than that arena!

7. GoBuffs!!

GoBuffs!! Active Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSU_Field_House The other CSU takes the cake for smallest stadium, at a capacity of 881 less than half the size of Harvard..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavietes_Pavilion The Harvard stadium has a capacity of 2195

I have to say, watching a game at Charleston Southern would be pretty awesome, Ill have to put it on my bucket list of arenas.

8. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

This on tv?