What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boulder is going to be insane this week

Which one is the place to be?

• ESPN (Gameday + First Take))

• FoxSports (Big Noon Kickoff + Gronk's Party)

Results are only viewable after voting.
So...two threads on Allbuffs about the same topic.

I'm shocked.

EDIT...I retract my comment after consideration that I probably have started numerous duplicate topic threads on here, and the fact that @Buffnik started this thread because Boulder is going to be ****ING nuts this week...
😂 No worries - I think it was nested under a thread that was started during Nebraska week, which why those are still bumping is puzzling.

Time to move on from that inferior program.

Why does he get the center seat? Also, I hate that tank top bull****.
Baby Boomers Boomer GIF

Good for you! I always let my kids out of school for the first one or two days of the ncaa bball tourney.

There may or may not be two young people that live under the same roof that I do, that may or may not be skipping the first half of school today so that they can wander down and see Dwayne Johnson.
Remember, he was on the Miami team that beat us in Boulder aided by a bogus holding call. Pisses me off even today! But I love The Rock. 😂

Good for you! I always let my kids out of school for the first one or two days of the ncaa bball tourney.
These kids today are so damn soft! Can't believe you'd do that Fred! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!

Well, at least I remember it was bogus!
I was agreeing more than I was correcting. That game was so exciting until that call. The fourth quarter comeback might have been the most fired up I have ever been at a sporting event, and that's really saying something.

Last edited:
I was agreeing more than I was correcting. That game was so exciting until that call. The fourth quarter comeback might have been the most fired up I have ever been at a sporting event, and that's really saying something.
And the altercation at midfield before kickoff set the tone. Such a maddening loss. I wish my memory was better!

And the altercation at midfield before kickoff set the tone. Such a maddening loss. I wish my memory was better!

I also remember the Canes going back to the locker room after warmups walking single file holding up their #1 fingers. Those Miami teams were so cocky

Reactions: DBT
Considering the insanity, any ideas for parking for 2 schmucks who can't get to Boulder til 6:30?

I'm worried the city is going to be full at like 4 pm.

Considering the insanity, any ideas for parking for 2 schmucks who can't get to Boulder til 6:30?

Try University Hill elementary at Broadway and Euclid or the high school off Baseline

Trying to figure that out also... me and Mrs BuffUp comin about 6am. Need to park for the morning shows, then we will leave and come back around 3.... the whole day is a lot

Back