What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl or Bust Time!

Do the Buffs start fast and it becomes a boat race, or do we start to see the difference in the middle of the 3rd and the Buffs pull away from there? I've been thinking about this all week.
Well you got the “start fast” and “boat race” right.

bust.jpg

Do the Buffs start fast and it becomes a boat race, or do we start to see the difference in the middle of the 3rd and the Buffs pull away from there? I've been thinking about this all week.
After thinking all week those are the only two options you’ve come up with?
Well you got the “start fast” and “boat race” right.
Ah, yes. The old double comment because the first didn’t get a response. I didn’t respond the first time because it was out of context. My question was IF the break helped us when would it should up.

All this proves is:
1) the Buffs suck enough the break didn’t matter
2) on a scale of 1 to asshole, you are the genuine article

Wear it proud. It is well deserved.

Ah, yes. The old double comment because the first didn’t get a response. I didn’t respond the first time because it was out of context. My question was IF the break helped us when would it should up.

All this proves is:
1) the Buffs suck enough the break didn’t matter
2) on a scale of 1 to asshole, you are the genuine article

Wear it proud. It is well deserved.
I couldn’t care less if you respond to my post or any post. It was just funny to think of someone musing for a week about the specifics of how the Buffs would win. And it was funny before this game unfolded and we realized your first point was sadly true.

Back