1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brandon Charles 12' OL

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by RadoMania, Jul 2, 2011.

1. RadoMania

RadoMania New Member

519[1].jpg 12507545[1].jpg watched this guy in another recruits highlights....not that bad, the first play alone sold me

6"3",290-can play guard, runs 4.9 pro but a 5.8 dash can use work in the speed department but I like the potential I think we can land 2 or 3 guys from this school

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  2. RadoMania

RadoMania New Member

[video=youtube;jYFMtnbgE5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYFMtnbgE5Q[/video]

3. RadoMania

RadoMania New Member

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Thanks for the heads up, RadoMania, and welcome to the site.

Lake Dallas has some players and I'd love to see CU get things going there. Do you know whether Dontonio Jordan is completely solid with Stanford or willing to take some visits and look around?

Regarding Charles, I hope CU is taking a look. I think he could do well in our offense after moving inside to guard from his LT spot. His HS offense has put him ahead of the curve with pass pro and making blocks in space, but I think his future is going to be mauling guys inside the box.

5. RadoMania

RadoMania New Member

Thank you, and unfortunatly I belive Jordan had it down to kansas and stanford before , but now he is a SOLID stanford