1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking Down CUs 2015 Class by Yours Truly

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by DiggerBuffs, Feb 3, 2015.

1. DiggerBuffs

DiggerBuffs Well-Known Member

2. Bufffan68

Bufffan68 Club Member Club Member

re: Montez: A big positive is he doesn't make a lot of bad passes throwing only 6 INTs to 73 TDs in the last two seasons.

Wow!! I know it's HS, but those numbers are Mariotta-esque. And with the problem Sefo had with INTs, I'm hoping this kid can push for the backup spot.

3. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

NIce job, Digger!

4. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Good read thanks!

5. DiggerBuffs

Thanks guys and I know from the years of syko on |\|€+buffs that he loves himself some DTs.

And yes BF68, part of the reason Montez is so intriguing is the lack of turnovers. Turnovers are so critical in P5 football. Look at the NC game. OSU might have won by 40 if it wasn't for all the turnovers the Ducks caused to keep them in the game. The Buffs must take the ball away more and quit giving such game changing turnovers in the 2nd half or it's another long season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. DiggerBuffs

Walters is Kelly and Carr's recruiter and Walters is excited so it is at least one of these two that we should add. Both are just bonus playmakers and strengthen positions that were already solid but should be difference/playmakers and mouths to feed on offense. This is what a fast paced/exciting offense brings.

. Just need the defense on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk