What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Breaking Down CUs 2015 Class by Yours Truly

re: Montez: A big positive is he doesn't make a lot of bad passes throwing only 6 INTs to 73 TDs in the last two seasons.

Wow!! I know it's HS, but those numbers are Mariotta-esque. And with the problem Sefo had with INTs, I'm hoping this kid can push for the backup spot.

Thanks guys and I know from the years of syko on |\|€+buffs that he loves himself some DTs.

And yes BF68, part of the reason Montez is so intriguing is the lack of turnovers. Turnovers are so critical in P5 football. Look at the NC game. OSU might have won by 40 if it wasn't for all the turnovers the Ducks caused to keep them in the game. The Buffs must take the ball away more and quit giving such game changing turnovers in the 2nd half or it's another long season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walters is Kelly and Carr's recruiter and Walters is excited so it is at least one of these two that we should add. Both are just bonus playmakers and strengthen positions that were already solid but should be difference/playmakers and mouths to feed on offense. This is what a fast paced/exciting offense brings.

. Just need the defense on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back