1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brian Kelly wants NBC to alter their commercial breaks

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by CarolinaBuff, Aug 25, 2010.

1. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Brian Kelly says he doesn't want NBC's commercial breaks to interfere with their up-tempo offense. :rolling_eyes:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...notre-dame-football--20100824,0,4525281.story

2. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I'm sure they'll come to an arrangement whereby the only commercial breaks are taken while the Irish are on defense. Seems fair, doesn't it?

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

I'm sure Oklahoma 08 would have liked a honey of a deal like that in the BCS championship against Football Jesus and Florida. Tough luck Irish. that falls in the heading of "same for both teams". If NBC capitulates, why not just ask that ND get 9 points for a TD and the opposition get 3--with PAT for 10 and 4, respectively. or: that the opposition can only play 10 guys on D.

4. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

I just wanna see BK wearing the leprechaun outift, he has the build for it....

5. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

If more people watched their games then NBC wouldn't have to run extra commercials to make numbers...just sayin'

6. chipwich

chipwich Administrator Club Member Junta Member

Next they are going to ask to be spotted 14 points each game.