1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bring on the bugeaters!!!!!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Lets give those assholes a nice payback with a win in their house in our last meeting! I might not be able to contain myself if we pull off the W. I say bragging rights until we play those mo fo's again, which could be a loooooong time! I have so many friends that are fuskers it woudl be so sweet, soooooo sweet!

2. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

How is it that you have so many Fusker friends?

3. Unleash Hell

Well for one, my grandfather played at Nebraska, he came to Colorado and finished his school at CU and is now a CU fan and hates the bugeaters. So with him being from Nebraska and going to school there we have a lot of friends from that, and their kids and thier kids and so on.

Second, I live in northern Colorado, which is infested with fuskers, so I'm bound to know some.

I also am buddies with the guy who has the NU Owns colorado license plate you see on fuskerpedia. Sad thing is he is at Army boot camp right now on the east coast, so I can't rub it in on him for a while.

I also have a former boss that goes to my church that is a fusker that talks a lot of ****.

4. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

Wow that sucks.

Your boss was a Fusker? Did you work at Dominoes as well?

5. Unleash Hell

About the same quality of place just not food related.

6. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

My best friend is a rugby player at NU. But he's a good, down to earth fan. But my dad works with the worst fan I've ever met.

7. CUBuff98

CUBuff98 Club Member Club Member

Bring on the most un-classy coach in CFB!

8. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

Time to get ready for a good old fashion tough nosed football game the day after turkey day! The Buffs are going to be ready as nobody gave them a chance to be in this position. After the epic loss tonight due to their douche of a coach, the bugeaters are going to have all of the pressure on their backs. Go Buffs!