1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brooks: Smiling Sharpe Offers Boyle Reason To Believe

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by RSSBot, Feb 17, 2011.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Category: Men's Basketball

Redshirt freshman Shannon Sharpe showed promise with his performance off the bench against Kansas State. Scoring eight points in 21 minutes, he was at his best driving to the basket.

[​IMG]

Originally posted by CUBuffs.com
    Click here to view the article.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I really hope that knee gets to 100% next season. I don't think we've seen more than a glimpse of Sharpe's talent.

3. JRK1212

JRK1212 Troll

Bzdelik spoke of him last year as if he was the second coming of Chauncey Billups. Pretty sure we wont see that, but Sharpe has shown some flashes. He is effective slashing through the lane and finnishing at the rim and is a great on the ball defender. To get more minutes I think he has to become more of pure PG and improve his shooting, two areas where Tomllinson and Dinwidde both have a leg up on him.

4. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

He is very quick and can elevate as well. Loved the drive by slam he had against Kst last week.