1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buffaloes Fall Camp Day Sixteen Roundup

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Aug 22, 2013.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

By Jon Woods

Day sixteen of the 2013 Colorado Buffaloes fall camp is in the book! Practices are now closed as the team begins to prepare for Colorado State so information will most likely be scarce from here on out.BuffStampede.com - Bell back to pre-injury form ($) - BuffStampede has stories on two members of the secondary that need to make a big leap in 2013."My knowledge has grown, I've...

Click the link above or visit http://www.ralphiereport.com for more.

Originally posted by Ralphie Report
    Click here to view the article.

2. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

"We're going to be way more prepared this year," he said of getting to practice against a no-huddle offense. "We see formations and know what routes come out of those formations, which is something we didn't learn a lot last year. We can now anticipate what's coming to your side. In the game we're not going to get tired, we'll know how to react to everything. Things will really slow down for us."

More insight as to what went wrong last year. They didn't prepare the kids to see the spread. WTF?!?! No wonder we were so bad.

Realizing how terrible the staff was, I'm upping my expectations of the defense a little bit; mine are still pretty low, but I'm hoping to be in the top 90 defenses this year.