What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs Conclude Road Trip Friday At UMass Lowell (Lacrosse)

RSSBot

News Junkie
Category: Lacrosse

Colorado faces UMass Lowell on Friday, March 27 at 12 p.m. MT to wrap up its three-game road trip.

Originally posted by CUBuffs.com
Click here to view the article.

"
BOULDER – The University of Colorado lacrosse team wraps up its three-game road trip on Friday, March 27 at 12 p.m. MT when it faces UMass Lowell at the River Hawks’ Cushing Field.

The Buffaloes (4-1) will look to earn its second road win of the season when it squares off against first-year program UMass Lowell. The River Hawks are searching for their first victory as a Division I team. They enter the game with a 0-9 record.

A free livestream can be found at the following link: http://buffs.me/1Bv2hn4 and live stats are available on CUBuffs.com.

SCOUTING THE RIVER HAWKS:
The River Hawks’ lacrosse team is in its first year as a Division I program at UMass Lowell and is under the direction of head coach Carissa Medeiros. UMass Lowell is searching for its first victory in its debut season, entering Friday’s game with an 0-9 record. The River Hawks young team is comprised of 22 underclassmen (21 freshmen, one sophomore) and two juniors. They are led by freshman Jesse Jay on the attack with 11 goals, five assists and 16 points. A pair of River Hawks (Taylor Sokol and Emily Wright) are second in team-scoring, with seven each.

"

Live stats, in addition to the above quote listing cubuffs.com, should be available through link at http://www.goriverhawks.com/schedule.aspx?path=wlax& come game time.

Last edited by a moderator:
12-2 Buffs at the half. Assume some players who haven't seen much game action may get a chance for valuable experience in the 2nd half.

Fusco with a hat trick already, and 3 other Buffs (Kiernan, Macleay and Sisk) with 2 goals.

Buffs get the win 17-7. Fusco, Kiernan, Macleay and Sisk all end up with hat tricks.

The Buffs did get to empty the bench- with all 3 goaltenders getting playing time, and others whose names I hadn't heard getting to play near the end. Good experience I'm sure for the young team members (and with almost all freshmen and sophomores everyone's young).

All the remaining games on the schedule are now conference match-ups, starting at 3:00 next Friday in Boulder against UC Davis, to be followed up Sunday with a noon home game against conference favorite Stanford.

Back