What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs getting little respect from teh Cougar Lair

Wazzou fans have been pretty triggered by our success on reddit, they think we talk about the 90s and Kordell Stewart too much and act too much like UW fans. It's pretty amusing.
Interesting posts on reddit from Cougar fans. One even pointing out that the CU vs WSU game does absolutely nothing for the cougars win or lose. Their season hinges on the apple cup.

This would be a weird thing to do, but I wouldn't put it past the Pirate.

Given that the Cougs have no chance at the playoff, but the Rose Bowl is still on the table, that there is a strong possibility that we could face each other again in a couple of weeks, and that winning this game isn't guaranteed no matter what - could the Cougs play vanilla? Let us show all our cards in a game we have to have while they play it close to the vest in one that isn't a must win for them?

Hey cougar lair! :hungry: Love pullman. Great town, great friendly women and people. Love the Pirate. What's not to like? He's funny and loses us to a lot. And he only abuses his own players.

I'm sorry you are annoyed that CU somehow still has a shot at a playoff spot. If you hadn't managed to lose to a FCS team, maybe you would be in better position.

P.S. Falk probably shouldn't worry about this guy. At all.
USATSI_9545557_164063748_lowres-696x464.jpg

PPS: We gonna **** you up right proper.

If I'm Leach, I seriously think about resting some key guys after a couple quarters and going vanilla, but I'm not expecting him to.

No way he does that. Wins are too important in the college game... and I don't see Leach risking derailing the chemistry his team is rolling with right now.

No way he does that. Wins are too important in the college game... and I don't see Leach risking derailing the chemistry his team is rolling with right now.
Probably not, but this win really isn't all that important to WSU.

Wins matter. Not trying to get the win here would be insane.

But, if we are up big in the 4th and he pulls his starters a wee bit early, that I could see.

Washington plays after us Saturday (ASU in Seattle), so I suppose there's a chance (however small) UW drops that one which gives WSU the chance to clinch the north with a win over us, so I take back everything I said.

Wazzou fans have been pretty triggered by our success on reddit, they think we talk about the 90s and Kordell Stewart too much and act too much like UW fans. It's pretty amusing.

Doesn't UW fans compete with CU fans in the douchebag department? Also both teams won their NC's around the same time.

Washington plays after us Saturday (ASU in Seattle), so I suppose there's a chance (however small) UW drops that one which gives WSU the chance to clinch the north with a win over us, so I take back everything I said.

That would be the definition of Cougin It. Leach rests a bunch of players, WSU loses to us, and then UW follows up with a loss to ASU, and WSU blows their chance to take over 1st place.

That would be the definition of Cougin It. Leach rests a bunch of players, WSU loses to us, and then UW follows up with a loss to ASU, and WSU blows their chance to take over 1st place.
It writes itself.

I just hope that we can tear them up a bit and make them realize they're destined to stay in the 20's as far as rankings go.
Maybe Fa'evae Fa'evae or wahtever his name is changes his commitment status after we boatrace them.

this is a real deal big game against a really good opponent. it should be fun.

pirates hang.

The numbers start looking real good if both CU and Michigan win out along with Houston beating Louisville.
Yes, that Houston-Louisville game has become incredibly important. Louisville has to be pissed they scheduled that roadie for late November.

UW has not beaten ASU in almost as long as they lost to the Ducks. I think it is 12 in a row now?

Fond memories of Terrence Wheatley matching up favorably against Michael Crabtree while Leach was at Tech.

I hope Awuzie, Thompson, Witherspoon or someone else in the backfield showcases their skills like T-Wheat and come away from Saturday with defensive POW honors.

$_35.JPG

Fond memories of Terrence Wheatley matching up favorably against Michael Crabtree while Leach was at Tech.

I hope Awuzie, Thompson, Witherspoon or someone else in the backfield showcases their skills like T-Wheat and come away from Saturday with defensive POW honors.

$_35.JPG
can they cover all 10?

Back