1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buffs Use Solid Second Half To Rout Cyclones

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Feb 1, 2011.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Jul 8, 2005

Five CU players scored in double digits, and Alec Burks and Andre Roberson became the first Buff teammates to both record a double-double in the same game since Nov. 2004, as CU beat Iowa State 95-69.

Originally posted by CUBuffs.com
    Click here to view the article.
  2. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

Jan 11, 2008
    Buffs end up blowing out the Clones but Tad didn't look entirely happy leaving the floor.

I like having a coach with high expectations, won't accept pretty good, wants to be better.

They still are really lacking an inside presence but they play hard and are getting better as the season goes on.
  3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2005
    i like Tad's forthrightness in post-game interviews. with a loss, he talks about CU's shortcomings, kinda the flow of the game...what worked, what didn't work. While not a Ricardo basher myself (it was time to go), Patton's post-game explanation after every loss was inevitably: "we didn't knock down shots".

Amazingly, I was checking Xavier Silas' stats a couple weeks ago and in a UNI run-down after a loss guess what Ricardo said........