What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs v Ducks

If they play with that kind of effort every game, who knows, maybe they have a run in them? That effort just got me to go to a couple more games this year, even though after last week I swore I wouldn't go to another.

Great job BUFFS. Funny how much better they look when they come and play defense.

Little worried after they cut it to 4 but damn good win.

**** I was binge watching Silicon Valley. Figured I'd avoid the heartache for a night.

Great job Buffs!

Best overall effort I've seen this year, but I missed the D i c k c h a r d game and pulled a "JP" :p for OSU. I hope this game isn't just a flash in the pan.

Couldn't get a stream of this game to work, but watched the play by play towards the end on ESPN gamecast. It looked like White took over for a couple minutes to get the lead to 10+, and then there was a little white-knuckling down the stretch when Oregon hit a couple of threes.

From here on out this team may be capable of holding home court (Cal, Stanford, Wash., Wash. St., Utah) and picking off a win or two on the road (Oreg. St, Oreg, Cal, Stanford). Take care of home business and pick-up two road wins and this team could finish 19-12 (9-9), add in one win to get to 20 in the Pac12 tourney, and maybe the NCAA tourney is not out of reach? I'm gonna go make myself some kool-aid now...

That was a great game to watch. Won't have a voice tomorrow with all the yelling. Not sure where that team has been all season. When the players were on the court they were all dialed in and focused. Chasing and diving for loose balls and fighting for every possession. I have renewed hope. Here is hoping that whatever got them going tonight is contagious and they put together a nice run.

This is the team I thought we would be this year! I've been hard on Siewart as he adjusted to playing defense at the D1 level. But seeing that kid dive on the floor not once, but twice, for loose balls epitomizes what this team has been missing this year. Not every game from here on out is going to be against a top 10 team at home, I hope this team can continue to bring intensity.

When Tad was saying, "it's just one game, it's just one game," I was like:

440.gif

"But boy was that game fun."

I have a feeling he is going to get overlooked because the Buffs haven't been winning, but if Derrick White finishes the season like he started it he is deserving of some PAC-12 Conference accolades.

I had no idea how much I missed it. 10 minutes into the first half I was thinking Holy ****, we are playing defense. First time of genuinely smiled watching this team since the first game of the season. It felt right.
I only saw half way through the first half and the second half, but they switched on everything, it seemed, on D. Will see if this means anything, but a Tad D is predicated on defending every position and hopefully this is something to build on. Defense will be where this team takes a gigantic step forward.

Feel like benching the starters might have lit a fire under everyone. Also clearly got a message across, at least temporarily, that guys are going to play Tadball, and tonight they finally played that way and looked great.

Finally saw some ****ing #Tadball this season!

Yes indeed. Was fantastic to finally see some quality D and a full effort for 40 minutes. Was there with the little man and the crowd was in it from the beginning and did a great job as well. Really fun game tonight and glad we made it up to Boulder for this one.

Only chance at the tournament outside of winning the Pac Tournament would be to win 8 of 9 down the stretch and a couple in the Pac 12 Tournament. Right? In other words, we can't afford to lose and we play at Oregon.

Didn't get to see it except highlights. Very proud for the team and coaches. Sometimes it takes a game like this to step the hell up. Looked like they did that. Don't be satisfied, ride that momentum to the absolute max.

Back