What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs Volleyball vs St Mary's Preview and Game Thread

24-21
Buffs take 3rd set 25-21. Now lead the match 2-1. Would be great for them to split the series with the Gaels.

Big difference versus last night .... tonight the Buffs serve receive, floor defense & block showed up early and stayed around til the end. They played the same lineup as in games 3 & 4 last night. They looked much more in sync tonight. Great win for our Buffs.

Big difference versus last night .... tonight the Buffs serve receive, floor defense & block showed up early and stayed around til the end. They played the same lineup as in games 3 & 4 last night. They looked much more in sync tonight. Great win for our Buffs.

I thought that Richardson provided a nice little (emphasis on "little") spark near the end of the second set.

I thought that Richardson provided a nice little (emphasis on "little") spark near the end of the second set.

Agree. Richardson was a big part of why the Buffs floor defense was so much better. She was doing a great job of covering on tips and on shots that were slowed down by the block. Real quick reactions to what was happening and getting in the right place to make plays. A great turnaround considering she was the Libero last night is the debacle that was games 1 & 2 and could barely buy a good play. So good to see players bounce back from a bad night with a good one.

Awesome Buffs! Sorry I couldn't make it. Hopefully next match.

Did you ever get the live stream to work? Did you find live stats?

I was following on Twitter and giving a play by play to my friend in CO who doesn't use Twitter and hadn't opened her mail. Because of that, she didn't know her tickets were there and she could have been to a match instead of talking to me.

Last night's match sounded like a complete reversal of what I saw watching online on Friday. Kritzka must have had quite the chat with them.

:gobuffs:

Did you ever get the live stream to work? Did you find live stats?

I was following on Twitter and giving a play by play to my friend in CO who doesn't use Twitter and hadn't opened her mail. Because of that, she didn't know her tickets were there and she could have been to a match instead of talking to me.

Last night's match sounded like a complete reversal of what I saw watching online on Friday. Kritzka must have had quite the chat with them.

:gobuffs:

The live stream worked for me but there were no live stats, so I just kept track myself.

Back