What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs vs TCU - Sept 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your game faces on.

I’m working to get a more petulant scowl like the famous mugshot.

Golf? Wtf. It is like some of you forgot how to win.

Scramble your balls and then hope the universe gives you another mulligan.

I am tearing Fort Worth down one week from today. Stay hydrated and frosty.

Also remember Texas is puritanical so bring your own weed.

Omg GIF by WE tv

Get your game faces on.

I’m working to get a more petulant scowl like the famous mugshot.

Golf? Wtf. It is like some of you forgot how to win.

Scramble your balls and then hope the universe gives you another mulligan.

I am tearing Fort Worth down one week from today. Stay hydrated and frosty.

Also remember Texas is puritanical so bring your own weed.
Liver trying to get this look
1693135792915.png

Will end up looking like this
1693135924751.png

I don't know if this is the best place to ask, but what is a good safe place to watch away games for a new student(female)? Someone that isn't drinking age, and does not want to hang out at a frat\sorority house. Do they show the games at the memorial center? Do they have official viewing parties on campus?

I don't know if this is the best place to ask, but what is a good safe place to watch away games for a new student(female)? Someone that isn't drinking age, and does not want to hang out at a frat\sorority house. Do they show the games at the memorial center? Do they have official viewing parties on campus?
If you just want to watch the game, I’d imagine the student lounges in the dormitory would have it. Its been a while for most of us, but there would usually be a small group watching the away games.

You can also go to various establishmeats around town and order food and non alcoholic drinks.

I just realized that I'm not getting fox, ****!
I'm so sick of not having important channels because of these stupid ****ing disputes

Its FOX affiliates versus the parent company. Its been ongoing for awhile too. My dad has been logging into my sling account to watch stuff.

You could put up an antenna and that would solve it.

About 159 ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and CW affiliates went dark Sunday evening due to a carriage dispute between Nexstar, the largest local-station owner in the U.S., and DirecTV, the country’s third-largest pay-TV provider. Top markets including L.A., Chicago, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Denver are part of the tangle, including such marquee stations as KTLA and WGN.

The stations Nexstar owns said in reports that its carriage deal with DirecTV is out of date and they want more favorable financial terms. As for DirecTV, they've accused Nexstar of leveraging its stations to “unnecessarily” raise prices. Right now, the issue of importance to many is the women's World Cup.

EDIT: Someone pointed out the FOX app works.

Last edited:
If you just want to watch the game, I’d imagine the student lounges in the dormitory would have it. Its been a while for most of us, but there would usually be a small group watching the away games.

You can also go to various establishmeats around town and order food and non alcoholic drinks.
That’s where I used to watch them as a freshman. Will Vill style.

I really do not like the 12:00 EDT start time for any team that is west of the central time zone. I don't think it is right to do that. I know that we are playing in the central time zone, but this is really a morning kickoff for the Buffs.

The kNu time slot is even worse because it is home.

TV sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back