What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs vs TCU - Sept 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All natural and you lost your travel privileges
You have had better comebacks...

That is disingenuous since I have never been offered travel privileges. I might be nicer to you if you softened me up with some bourbon and hippee chicks not named XXXXXXX (my sister).

Oh Jesus ****ing Christ. TV used to be so easy. The networks were the easiest of all - apparently you can't even pay for networks on Sling?
That's why I went to cable. But when I'm not at home, the Xfinity Stream app won't let me watch the local networks like Fox on my devices. It's a hot mess and total pain in the ass.

And you fvckers who are about to post some Boomer bullsh!t, I blame you young idots for making tv more complicated, less user friendly, and more expensive as this "improvement" to our lives.

Last edited:
That's why I went to cable. But when I'm not at home, the Xfinity Stream app won't let me watch the local networks like Fox on my devices. It's a hot mess and total pain in the ass.
That's why I went to DirecTv Stream. I can take my FireStick on the road with me, plug it into the TV at an Airbnb or whatever, use it in the TV in our camper. Most of the other services lock it down to a home network or by IP location. So far, DTV Stream is way more flexible. The only downside is no Pac12 network, but that's a short term problem now 😎😎

And you fvckers who are about to post some Boomef bullsh!t, I blame you young idots for making tv more complicated, less user friendly, and more expensive as this "improvement" to our lives.
Which is what a boomer would say.

That's why I went to DirecTv Stream. I can take my FireStick on the road with me, plug it into the TV at an Airbnb or whatever, use it in the TV in our camper. Most of the other services lock it down to a home network or by IP location. So far, DTV Stream is way more flexible. The only downside is no Pac12 network, but that's a short term problem now 😎😎
Fubo allows me to watch anywhere BUT if someone is streaming from home, it will block other locations. This is rarely a problem, but a weird choice by them.

Fubo allows me to watch anywhere BUT if someone is streaming from home, it will block other locations. This is rarely a problem, but a weird choice by them.
DTV is 20 devices, up to 3 locations. So for example, you can have one account that covers both you front range home + your Summit Co house.

DTV is 20 devices, up to 3 locations. So for example, you can have one account that covers both you front range home + your Summit Co house.
I'm lucky in that the only time anyone else watches Fubo is the morning news. So it really isn't a problem, but good to know the limitations and other options.

With the kids leading very different lives at this point, it is shocking how often I'm in the mountains with one where as Mrs. Highlander is back home with the other.

cf7e51db14941bf7d9a601da2a2aab0506-9-trump.2x.rsocial.w600.png

I know there's a "cutting the cord thread". I don't have time to wade through that ****.

Help!

I need FS1 for tomorrow (change of plans, means that I'll be at home for the game after all).

But as I look ahead to the rest of the season, I'll need to watch the rest of the away games too. What's my best path to get all the games for this season?
TV+with+rabbit+ears...and+tin+foil.jpg

I know there's a "cutting the cord thread". I don't have time to wade through that ****.

Help!

I need FS1 for tomorrow (change of plans, means that I'll be at home for the game after all).

But as I look ahead to the rest of the season, I'll need to watch the rest of the away games too. What's my best path to get all the games for this season?

If you are in a pinch, use your laptop and connect it to the TV via HDMI

Go to https://sportsurge.net/
There will be a list of games and TCU-CU will definitely be one of them. Click on that game
You can select any of the options but I find 'thestreameast' to be the best. If not, just keep selecting options until one works
Click on the big arrow
The game should come on. Sometimes a popup will appear. Just close it out and hit the arrow again until the game comes on.

Technically its pirating but you don't need to worry about computer viruses or anything. Been using the site for years with no issues. Its not perfect but its better than not watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back