1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BuffStampede radio is launching

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

If any of you are with a company or know someone that owns the type of business that would be interested, please help make this happen. Would be a very good show for all of us Buff fans. (I don't think that Allbuffs.com is the right advertiser for a BuffStampede.com radio show or I'd lobby for this site to step up.)

Posted by Adam on Rivals BuffStampede:

Looking for potential advertisersReply
    [HR][/HR]Will you listen, call in and support BuffStampede.com on radio? A weekly, two-hour, live, call-in Saturday morning program beginning August 2nd, that would feature Denver and Boulder's most comprehensive and up-to-the-minute news and discussion, game matchups and recruiting for CU Athletics, NCAA football and NCAA basketball, which will be re-broadcast nationally through BuffStampede.com?

The green light has been given by a local radio station. We just need a couple of advertisers to make it happen.

If yes, please contact me at adamcm777@yahoo.com. I will send you information. The advertising rates are very reasonable and the exposure for your company, product or establishment would be substantial in Colorado and nationally on radio, through BuffStampede.com, iTunes and the Yahoo!/Rivals Network.

2. Asad950

Asad950 Banned BANNED

When it will be start its programs?

3. WasianCU

WasianCU Club Member Club Member

[​IMG]

TDbuff and chitownbuff like this.
  4. lvbuff

lvbuff Well-Known Member

what are the rates?

5. Buffnik

Send Adam an email.

6. skinsfan55

skinsfan55 Club Member Club Member

I would think that a Buffs "radio" show would work better as a podcast. Sure, you'd nix the live calling aspect, but you could still take e-mail or prerecorded questions from a voicemail box. It just seems like you could get a lot more exposure from fans. A local radio station sounds like it'll just be in Boulder. Why not have a podcast that CU fans and alumni can download and listen to whenever?

Anyway, I'm very intrigued by the prospect, I just hope they make the show available as a podcast (though, 2 hrs is very long.)

7. Buffnik

They already have a podcast.

8. BuffStampede

BuffStampede Club Member Club Member

skinsfan55 - The show would be live on the radio in the Denver/Boulder area and available to listen live via an iPhone app... then there would also be an archived version available on BuffStampede.com and iTunes afterward. We have been able to lock up two advertisers so far and just need two more to make the show a reality.

If anyone has interest in advertising on the show, and by extension on BuffStampede.com, please e-mail me at adamcm777@yahoo.com and I will send you more information and the rates, which are very reasonable. Thanks!

BuffNut99 likes this.