1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Here's the deal. If a thread goes for thirty days with no activity, it will get axed. I didn't know about it until recently. Don't ask me why I wasn't told about this. :rolleyes:

So I noticed AlfredJasper and BoulderBuff bumping threads. Can everyone help me out and bump all the recruiting profile threads? All we need is just one bump per thread.

I appreciate the help guys. I don't like seeing all of my work in this forum just disappear overnight. :thumbsup:I guess that makes me an entitled asshole eh? :rolleyes::lol:

2. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

No. I doubt ANY of us want to see a profile vanish ... especially with the majority of our guys seeming to commit between Jan. 1 and Feb. each year, hate all your profile work to vanish while we are still looking at these guys.

Will do my part to bump threads. So far BoulderBuff and I got everything that was teetering on the cliff, but we need to keep the ones that are within a week of expiring bumped up. I'll try to spend some time each weekend (when I have more time) to bump.

3. chipwich

chipwich Administrator Club Member Junta Member

Have fun !

[​IMG]

4. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

It would be nice if we didn't have to do this. But I do know the new admins have been really busy. So this will have to do for the time being.