What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Butch Jones

Would suck if we lose out on Jones but I've always thought Purdue would be tough to beat due to location for recruiting.

This, I think Bohn is playing this so close he has everybody fooled on what he's doing right now. Fans, close sources, Media etc. I think the chances are real good a coordinator is named the next CU HC.

And whoever thinks CU is not going after a coordinator because Bohn said he wanted to hire a current HC, remember this is the same man who said Embree would be here next season just 3 weeks ago!

If you believe Bohn will save us you have much more confidence in him then I do. He is not good at this.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I think it means he's on his way back to Cincinnati. But I've always been good at reading between the lines.

:lol: It was the "confirmed" that was throwing me off. Confirmed he got the job or confirmed he is flying home. Do you have to confirm he is flying home? :wtf:

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I think it means he's on his way back to Cincinnati. But I've always been good at reading between the lines.
But does it mean he is ON his way back to Cincinatti or just on his way back to Cincinatti? Big difference.

It also means he is NOT on his way to Boulder for a supposed Monday interview. Things must have gone well at Purdue, that's my reading.

I have also confirmed that I'm ON my way back to Houston from San Diego. Let the rumor mill begin....

It also means he is NOT on his way to Boulder for a supposed Monday interview. Things must have gone well at Purdue, that's my reading.

Meh - I wouldn't think he would go straight from Purdue to Boulder. I would moreso expect Cinncy -> Purdue -> Cinny -> Boulder

Are we making him take a Greyhound bus to come interview with us tomorrow?

Did anyone get the private jet info for CU figured out?

I've got a good feeling right now, but that could just be from how my fantasy football team is doing this week.

Are we making him take a Greyhound bus to come interview with us tomorrow?

Did anyone get the private jet info for CU figured out?

I've got a good feeling right now, but that could just be from how my fantasy football team is doing this week.

We got him a deal on a southwest ticket.

Meh - I wouldn't think he would go straight from Purdue to Boulder. I would moreso expect Cinncy -> Purdue -> Cinny -> Boulder

I guess it's possible, but seems out of the way if you had scheduled meetings on back to back days.

I guess it's possible, but seems out of the way if you had scheduled meetings on back to back days.

He took the Purdue private jet from Cincy. West Lafayette is in the middle of nowhere, and the airport doesn't exactly have a large selection of commercial flights available. I doubt Purdue was willing to give him a free ride to Boulder on their jet.

He took the Purdue private jet from Cincy. West Lafayette is in the middle of nowhere, and the airport doesn't exactly have a large selection of commercial flights available. I doubt Purdue was willing to give him a free ride to Boulder on their jet.

so much for sportsmanship. furk purdue then!

No, but if there was mutual interest at this point I'm sure CU would have picked him up from wherever he was. I could be wrong, but I think he is Purdue bound.

Okay sounds like we booked the flight with points but we gave him two free drink coupons to show him how serious we are.

Back