1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't do it. Sorry.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Mar 20, 2009
    I thought I was going to hope we lost tonight in order to make sure that Hawkins gets canned. I also thought I'd be able to watch a CU game and be apathetic, or at least philosophical about it.

You know what, though?

**** THAT!

From the moment this thing kicked off I've been on the edge of my seat wanting to crush the mother****ing Cowpokes.

So please, next time I post something stupid about wanting the Buffs to lose a game, somebody remind me not to be a dickwad and that I'm incapable of not wanting a Buffs win - heart and soul.
    dio, Bama Charlie and GoBuffs08 like this.
  2. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

Dec 18, 2006
    I hear you. Hopefully soon we won't have to worry about thinking of rooting against the buffs.
  3. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

Jan 2, 2008
    I never want them to lose. NEVER!! I want them to look respectable and other teams to be fearful of them. I want the Buff Nation to always expect to win, SO that when the HC isnt consistently producing on the field, when the time comes they make a change. I want the school, the AD, the program to expect what the fanbase expects, success and a decent team (7+ wins) every season. It's no different that what any other fanbase wants. It's time for this coach to go. It's his MO, win, lose, lose, win, lose, lose, etc, everyone else knows his records. I root for the Buffs, but cant stand the HC, the sooner he's gone the happier this Buff alumn and die hard will be. I know the majority agrees with me.