What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CCG Weekend Games

Is the Auburn win enough to surpass Ohio St if OSU wins a close one ? I have a feeling many voters are looking for an excuse to vote the Tigers in.

Now let's end the season and the BCS era with some chaos. Go MSU and Go Duke!!

Go Stanford!!! (looking good so far)

Go Duke!!! (hate their basketball team ... love their football team ... giving FSU all they want so far)

Go Mich St!!! (feel dirty saying that ... but can't pass up the chance to deny the dirty suckeyes a B1G championship and a shot at the MNC)

Still wish all three games weren't on at the same time. As good as these are starting out ... I'm having a hard time staying awake ... the CU-KU game drained me. :huh:

EDIT: Hah! Take that suckeyes!

Gawd ... do these Fox announcers ever shut up? At least take a ****ing breath, for crissakes! :bang:

Wow. In the Dr. Pepper challenge on the ACC game, the girl was "throwing" the footballs like they were basketballs - doing two hand chest passes. She did lose the contest.

Wow. In the Dr. Pepper challenge on the ACC game, the girl was "throwing" the footballs like they were basketballs - doing two hand chest passes. She did lose the contest.

Girl in the B1G game was doing the two handed chest pass method as well, hit virtually all of them, not an unatractive girl either.

tOSU is probably going to end up winning this game against Mich State. MSU just doesn't have the offense to match Ohio State.

That said the buckeyes are going to get run by Florida State if that ends up as the match-up. They are undefeated but look like they would have lost at least 3 with a PAC schedule.

Mich State comes back to take a lead. I'd love to hear the B1G excuses and whining if tOSU loses this game.

On another note Mich State does not exactly have formitable speed and talent on offense and they are getting guys wide open. It might be fun to see FSU run a track meet on them.

Ohio State getting exposed.

2:16 left, Michigan State up by two scores.

This sucks. I wish there was a way for Ohio State to lose, but not have it benefit the SEC.

Welp, Auburn vs FSU should be fun. Way to blow it OSU.

At least with Auburn it should be somewhat closer. Based on what we saw last week and this week Auburn is much closer to FSU in terms of athletes than tOSU is. Still don't know if they are close enough to make it a good game but I'm certain that tOSU wouldn't have.

Back