1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celestine

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by jjbuffs13, May 1, 2009.

1. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

Sounds like he had a son last night, well not him, but his significant other. Congrats to him, hopefully he raises him to be a fan of the black and gold and I will Kendrick best of luck with whatever he pursues.

I will say, it sounds like he left for a damn good reason, no hard feelings.

2. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

good to see him be a man when there are so many dip****s out there today who don't give a crap about their kids.

3. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

I wonder if there is any way we can actually send him a congratulatory note. He deserves to hear it and has probably gotten some undue ****.

4. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

I just saw it on Facebook. Dont know if there is any way to do it through there but its a thought

5. 87toInfinity

87toInfinity Well-Known Member

Masta Ace: "I see a black man aimin' his gun, But I'd rather see a black man claimin' his son."

Very cool of him. I wish all people would take responsibility like Celestine has. All races.