What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Central Arkansas

The ESPN Pac-12 Blog weighs in

Central Arkansas at Colorado

Kevin Gemmell: Even though it added former Heisman winner Ricky Williams to its coaching staff, the University of Incarnate Word couldn’t hang with Central Arkansas in Week 1. The Buffs, however, have a taste for winning. And I think they like it. Colorado 33, Central Arkansas 21.

Ted Miller: If the Buffs improve to 2-0, as most expect they will, how many Colorado fans are going to start reviewing the schedule closely with a magnifying glass, trying to find four more wins and bowl eligibility? Colorado 38, Central Arkansas 24.

Ted is right, if we go to 2-0 can we find 4 more? I don't think so. Not this year. But man it could be interesting down the stretch.

Ted is right, if we go to 2-0 can we find 4 more? I don't think so. Not this year. But man it could be interesting down the stretch.

I will consider that a lot more closely if the Buffs somehow manage to beat Fresno State to go 3-0. Otherwise - it's just a fun ride at this point.

The ESPN Pac-12 Blog weighs in

Sure we can. Win some games at home against Cal, Zona, and USC and then beat Utah on the road. Not likely but possible, especially if the team stays healthy and MM keeps them hungry.

Sure we can. Win some games at home against Cal, Zona, and USC and then beat Utah on the road. Not likely but possible, especially if the team stays healthy and MM keeps them hungry.

If we beat Fresno, then we just would need Cal, Zona, and Utah. Its crazy how a 3-0 start would set us up so well...

This entire board is drowing in Kool Aid. Fortunately there is a lot of oxygen in Kool Aid.

This entire board is drowing in Kool Aid. Fortunately there is a lot of oxygen in Kool Aid.

Ha its fun to still be passing around the Kool-aid after the first week.

I don't think we beat fresno. I also don't think we get to 6 wins. But I love how the team looked Sunday, and can't wait to watch them again on Saturday.

wup up on CAU with no injuries, and koolaid shall flow into my mouth faster than cum flows into Orr.

I love me some Kool-Aid, but I'd need an IV to be thinking bowl game right now.

And yet I remember a long time ago looking at the CU schedule and figuring how we'd go undefeated, so what's more crazy.

I will consider that a lot more closely if the Buffs somehow manage to beat Fresno State to go 3-0. Otherwise - it's just a fun ride at this point.
Fresno State has some sort of phobia of playing defense. And Oregon State went ahead and crapped themselves which may have irreparably damaged their psyche. Just sayin.

When does Central Arkansas play North Dakota State? That would be awesome just for the message board banter.

Both schools have the most amazing football programs to ever grace mankind.

The world belongs to NDSU and CAU and the rest of us just live here.

i can't really criticize any irrational exuberance, whether from our fans or from central arky's fans.

i recognize we're not incarnate wood, but we do have a few athletes on the team. i hope we can stay within 20 of them so that the final score is respectable. it would be a quality loss for us.

maybe our poor overmatched Buffs will play a perfect game and manage to win a nail-biter. dare i dream?

even if we win, if we get rolled by ****ing fresno next week, i'm going to be pissed. even though i expect it.

Back