What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Central Arkansas

We don't **** with bears here.

We tranquilize them, take them out of town and then find them dead of unknown causes a few weeks later.

Really? ****ing Really?

^^^ Pissy Bear gets pissed.^^^

upy8ugys.jpg

fwiw Stewart Mandel picked Central Ark in the upset special this week. He was 12-1 last week and picked NDST over KSU

How did UCA choose the bears as their mascot? Were they trying to steal it from Chicago like Cal did? Or is there some Central Arkansasian bear lore I'm unaware of?

Semper Gumby

Actually the black bear is native to Arkansas, so it was easy. The pig was imported and are now causing trouble with farms all around the south. Typical. :lol:

Actually the black bear is native to Arkansas, so it was easy. The pig was imported and are now causing trouble with farms all around the south. Typical. :lol:
They killed a bear in Boulder yesterday. It had been warned to stay away but came back anyway. Now it's dead. Let that serve as a warning to you. We don't take any **** from bears here!

Oh I'm sure once the game is done win or lose that you'll probably not see me on the board again... unless we play sometime in the future. :lol: Praying for an injury free game for both teams. :thumbsup:

Oh I'm sure once the game is done win or lose that you'll probably not see me on the board again... unless we play sometime in the future. :lol: Praying for an injury free game for both teams. :thumbsup:

Yeah, people say that all of the time, but somehow we've collected a variety of huskers, Ducks, Cal Bears, Bruins and Wildcats along the way. You can check out any time you like...

Mandel's an idiot. Here's the deal. We may lose today, it's true, but picking upsets early in the season is usually easier because so many BCS schools take non-BCS schools too lightly, to say nothing of FCS schools. But after what happened last weekend, no one is going into today taking an FCS team lightly. Combine it with the fact that CU has had so many struggles with FCS in the past, there's no way MM is going to have this team overlooking Central Arkansas.

I think we've been pretty nice to you, bear, but are you seriously posting pictures of women's golf team in the football forum of an opponent? That's pretty strange, even anti-social, behavior don't you think?

Just wanted to show you we weren't as backwoods as some of you perceive. Yes, we are new to division I, but today's game will show both out teams what we have to look forward to in the upcoming games. The pics of the volleyball team and golf team are in lieu of the cheerleader pics that were requested earlier. Not gonna go there.

I think we've been pretty nice to you, bear, but are you seriously posting pictures of women's golf team in the football forum of an opponent? That's pretty strange, even anti-social, behavior don't you think?

Any one of those VB players would look great riding on the back of a coach's motorcycle.

We have little doubt that you are better than last week's opponent. But Ellie May showed us years ago that there is plenty of talent in the backwoods.

As someone who likes exploring mountains and caves, I gotta ask since I haven't been out here before, what happened to the tops of these mountains? Why are there no trees growing on them? Altitude? Clear cutting? Those goats or gophers or whatever they are eating them? What? Sorry I don't know, honestly. 64140_10202033905597323_211133646_n.jpg

As someone who likes exploring mountains and caves, I gotta ask since I haven't been out here before, what happened to the tops of these mountains? Why are there no trees growing on them? Altitude? Clear cutting? Those goats or gophers or whatever they are eating them? What? Sorry I don't know, honestly. View attachment 12582

10,500 feet = tree line.

Back