1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charlie Weiss

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DBT, Sep 1, 2007.

1. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

looks like a lost, whipped ***** boy. Claussen looks like the dick head he is. I hope Notre Dame just ****ing implodes and they have to eat the fat asses contract for the next, what, 10 years!

2. Jerry

Jerry Well-Known Member

On the other hand, I hope Ty and the huskies school Boise next week. They (Boise) are getting really cocky up there, not to mention Hawkins bashing.

3. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I thought that ND would win today, at the very least pulling a W out of their ass like they often do. I also thought that Mark May's take on them a bet pessimistic, but after today's showing by ND he may be right on.

4. BuffaloScott

BuffaloScott Member

Mark May has to be so pessimistic regarding Notre Dame to even out Lou Holtz's blatant homerism for ND. I haven't watched everything from their show but from what I have seen, Holtz has predicted a 10-win season, a victory over USC, and had mentioned them as a possible addition to College Gamenight's personal top 10. How he can even justify that from a team that is only receiving votes in both polls is beyond me.

5. buffwoman526

buffwoman526 Club Member Club Member

:woot:

go mutes!

6. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Yes, Holtz did predict a 10-win season, which was a bit extreme for ND even before today's beatdown. His favoritism for ND is over the edge, I'm gonna stay up just to hear him try to back down from his 10-win season prediction.

7. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

I watched a little of that game and that 1st QB Notre Dame played reminded me of BJax... No throw and just run... He was frickin awful..

8. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Chris Peterson's name is already being mentioned to replace Lloyd Carr.:hijacked: