1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chris Naeole to join the Hawaii Coaching Staff

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DavisBuff, Feb 11, 2013.

1. DavisBuff

DavisBuff Club Member Club Member

A couple of sources are stating that former CU OL man will join Norm Chow and the Hawaii coaching staff.
    Always good to see former Buffs moving up in the college coaching ranks.
    I like Bernardi, but it is good to have options in the change world of coaching. Brad Bedell is out there too.
    Also, look forward to Ronnie Bradford getting some experience and coming back to the black and gold.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Great news. I'm happy for Naeole. Hope he can coach kids to play as angry as he did.

3. TimmyDUBs

TimmyDUBs Dirty haole Club Member

If you want to look at a school that has a harder time with administration and facilities than CU, look for further than UH. If they put some money into it they could instantly become the most attractive school in the MWC for recruits, but the admin there don't have a clue.

4. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

I doubt that. Hawaii is nice and all, but I like many people wouldn't want to live there for 4-5 years

5. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Good luck to Chris! Loved watching him play.

6. TimmyDUBs

TimmyDUBs Dirty haole Club Member

I think that only being there 4-5 years is what is most attractive. Of course I am biased and there are people that wouldn't want to live here (why, I don't know,) but look at all the options in the MWC: Boise, CSprings, FoCo, Fresno, Reno, Albuquerque, Vegas, San Diego, and now San Jose and Logan, Utah. SD is attractive but aside form that I don't see the other spots looking a whole lot better to high school students looking at the options.

7. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

expensive for friends and families to see their kids play.

8. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Yeah that

Had a few kids from my high school go to Hawaii for a year and ended up transferring back because they couldn't afford to fly back and forth