What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Clemson vs Bama.

I guess that's why they kept throwing it, even though it was killing a lot of their earlier drives.

I think the big play was when Bama helicoptered Watson to keep him short of the 1st down. Momentum & field flipping play that Watson makes at least 9 times out of 10. Absolutely great tackling.

Clemson is still battling. This drive is pretty freaking awesome. What a way to end the third. We will see if the Tigers can close the gap. Pretty good game

I dunno - I think Clemson still has the momentum. Problem is, Bama has the scoreboard and the clock.

Low scoring game should not take 3 1/2 hours to get through 3 quarters.

I love watching Saban lose his ****. Even if they end up winning this game, seeing him come unhinged is entertaining.

Give Alabama credit, their defense is stepping up. Clemson is getting their chances to win this thing.

Back