What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

Deion Sanders is a marketing genius. He is dragging the city of Boulder with him in this journey. He is purposely connecting the football team with local business and upping the game for every Boulder restaurant. How would you like to be the place that gets his first 'B'?

Free positive advertising for every good place, how do you beat that?

While I'd like to think that he thought of everything, I just think this is who he is. That makes this more genuine.

The first honeymoon week has me quite impressed.

Okay, what's with the two cars on Folsom Field. ?!? For recruiting weekend. The commits get what's behind driver door number 1? Car-to-play?

Photo ops man. I'm sure we will see a bunch of pictures with them in/around the cars in the coming days. Don't read too much into it lol
You're right. But yes, I'm reading too much into it. What's the (subliminal) message there? For me, associating CU recruitment with fast cars doesn't work.

Chad Brown was so ill-informed on this, it hurt me. Contrast this with the Jeremy Bloom interview with 247. Ugh
Chad has taken some strange turns.

Chad probably wanted Bienemy or walters
Chad mentioned Chuck or Sam Pagano as two coaches he thought would be the hire because connection to Boulder and NFL experience. I can’t imagine a more uninformed take than that, and it goes to show you just how disconnected from the college game he is right now.

Edit: He mentioned “NFL experience” a few times during his interview as a positive. I honestly don’t think he understands that NFL experience is not really a good thing w/r/t becoming a college HC

Boulder breakfast spots:

My top go-to group that has it every day would be VCS, Lucille's, Buff, Craig's, Walnut and Lucky's. I guess I could throw Snooze in there and every now and then Dot's or Parkway gets a turn. Mod Market and Tangerine are good, too.

For weekend brunch, Depot, Under the Sun and Murphy's South get some run. Plus Kitchen and River & Woods.

I also love breakfast sandwiches from Deli Zone, Salvaggio's, Moe's and Big Daddy.

And don't miss Alpine if you haven't tried it.

Too many great places for coffee to name (some are above), but I'll give a shout out to Logan's.

Boulder breakfast spots:

My top go-to group that has it every day would be VCS, Lucille's, Buff, Craig's, Walnut and Lucky's. I guess I could throw Snooze in there and every now and then Dot's or Parkway gets a turn. Mod Market and Tangerine are good, too.

For weekend brunch, Depot, Under the Sun and Murphy's South get some run. Plus Kitchen and River & Woods.

I also love breakfast sandwiches from Deli Zone, Salvaggio's, Moe's and Big Daddy.

And don't miss Alpine if you haven't tried it.

Too many great places for coffee to name (some are above), but I'll give a shout out to Logan's.
Parkway does a great breakfest burrito - and Salvaggio's breakfast sandwiches are just amazing

1. Why wear a Broncos shirt when the head coach of our beloved Colorado Buffaloes is visiting your restaurant? C'mon!

2. At this rate, Coach Prime is not only going to be the only Black person running around Boulder, he's going to be the only fat one as well.

1. Why wear a Broncos shirt when the head coach of our beloved Colorado Buffaloes is visiting your restaurant? C'mon!

2. At this rate, Coach Prime is not only going to be the only Black person running around Boulder, he's going to be the only fat one as well.

Because it’s Broncos game day and I’m not sure Deion tells people he’s coming beforehand. Pun intended.

Back