What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

Other interesting thing he talks about is different personalities he likes at different positions.

Kids with 2 parents in the Online, kids from the trailer park/hood on the dline, etc. Last question in the vid.

WTF are you guys talking about?

It's like post and reply salad in here, you tossers.
Angry Doc Martin GIF by Acorn TV

Not sure how golf fits in that group. The first three are scripted “reality” tv. Golf may be boring to some, but at least it’s real competition.
It fits because - like the other things I listed - I don’t watch it.

Can everyone now understand what it’s like to deal with SWOs? This was my life!

It fits because - like the other things I listed - I don’t watch it.

Can everyone now understand what it’s like to deal with SWOs? This was my life!
I’m going to tune all the ship’s TVs to the Golf Channel. Now, that’s a SWO thing!

I'm in agreement. I find the SM content boring and don't generally watch it (I watched some stuff early on). But I recognize that it's not aimed at me, and that it builds Prime's brand, and, by proxy CU's and that it is great for recruiting.
- 100% in this camp (I know I’m out of the loop bc the beginning of the Well Off videos looks so disjointed to me)
- I don’t care how he wants to do his office, but I don’t like the way he did his office
- I hate collard greens
- I’m 100% on board with Coach Sanders.

If Nike can pull off a decent gold, I might not hate it. Vegas Gold wasn't it. :sick:

Back