What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

Is there any thread you morons can't **** up with your political opinions? There's a whole ****ing forum dedicated to it where you can midwit smug each other to death on it. I'm tired of my Prime era buff boner going soft when I come on here having to sift through political posts.

I’m all in on bans for political posts outside of the politics forum. Unlike tree puns, political posts have no redeeming value. Hang ‘em high from the top branch!
I made a formal suggestion a few years ago to discourage political talk outside of the P&R forum and mods rejected it.

Allbuffs wants to be a place where people can discuss tangents and explore tread jacks. I think they feel there are other CU sports sites where political talk is banned and The Junta wants AB to stay loose, relaxed and less moderated than other forums.

Recruiting threads are the only ones where political tangents are not really tolerated.

I made a formal suggestion a few years ago to discourage political talk outside of the P&R forum and mods rejected it.

Allbuffs wants to be a place where people can discuss tangents and explore tread jacks. I think they feel there are other CU sports sites where political talk is banned and The Junta wants AB to stay loose, relaxed and less moderated than other forums.

Recruiting threads are the only ones where political tangents are not really tolerated.
Also, our mods are really, really, really lazy.

3/4 of the mods are elected officials and the other half are roller derby junkies.

Only about 14.53% of the posters know this about the mods. Another interesting fact has to do with why they hand out bans for tree puns but that is story that is best I leaf alone.
It's been so long since we played the game!

I’m going to talk a lot of junk, so we need to keep the threads loose.

The question about this team is depth vs. difficult schedule. Front line can play. If team can’t survive tough stretch relatively unscathed with injuries, it will be closer to 3-4 wins.
Where do you see depth issues? Obviously, the big one is QB, but really, any team will struggle if they lose their starting quarterback for any significant time. WR, RB and DB depth are good, I think. Not sure about OL and Defensive front 7.

Where do you see depth issues? Obviously, the big one is QB, but really, any team will struggle if they lose their starting quarterback for any significant time. WR, RB and DB depth are good, I think. Not sure about OL and Defensive front 7.
QB, OL, interior DL, LB, TE

Schedule is also a major contributing factor. Staying healthy means team can be bowl bound or slightly (1-2 more wins) better. I think we still are serious underdogs in four games. Winning 7-8 would be Prime as COY.

QB, OL, interior DL, LB, TE

Schedule is also a major contributing factor. Staying healthy means team can be bowl bound or slightly (1-2 more wins) better. I think we still are serious underdogs in four games. Winning 7-8 would be Prime as COY.
We're going to play so many Top 25 or bowl teams that winning 8 means CU is a Top 25 team this year. It's a big ask.

OL and D front 7 are most important positions on the team and our biggest questions today. I think we will be fine on both sides, at least serviceable. A fast tempo offense will take care of a lot of weaknesses, if there are any. Can we or will we get to the QB? I believe that will be the biggest impact on our record.

For sure, my favorite part was watching them have fun and cheering for each other.
Same. But when I watch these, my question is - are these specific designated “filmed max” days? Because the lifting sessions look haphazard with a bunch of dudes just walking around not focused on any specific exercise and then a bunch of other dudes standing around watching a guy max out.
They are obviously way stronger and jacked than I could ever imagine being, but from all the athletic performance lifting I’ve seen in my life, it didn’t really look like that.

Same. But when I watch these, my question is - are these specific designated “filmed max” days? Because the lifting sessions look haphazard with a bunch of dudes just walking around not focused on any specific exercise and then a bunch of other dudes standing around watching a guy max out.
They are obviously way stronger and jacked than I could ever imagine being, but from all the athletic performance lifting I’ve seen in my life, it didn’t really look like that.
This particular video was a max day. (probably their last one) I wouldn't read to much into it, we see what they do in the in the weight room 2-3 minute clips at a time most videos.

I know we've questioned our strength conditioning programs over the years and it turned out we were justified in doing so but I'm not inclined to question this one, at this point.

Last edited:
Back