What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

I'd imagine they'd have to pay it back if this was signed into law. Transferring could be another story.
It's possible we start seeing multi-year scholarship agreements enforced like contracts. Tied to endorsement deals and whatnot - maybe program profit share as Harbaugh proposed. Which would clearly classify college athletes as employees.

It's possible we start seeing multi-year scholarship agreements enforced like contracts. Tied to endorsement deals and whatnot - maybe program profit share as Harbaugh proposed. Which would clearly classify college athletes as employees.
How? The school, that gives the scholarship, isn’t the one giving the NIL money.

200w.gif

And a rapidly expanding sports agent industry

Listened to 'Full Ride' on Sirius XM on my drive to work.
They had that idiot Mike Farrell on again and it was a total **** on CU discussion.
They were trashing Coach Prime for defending Tyler Brown and mental health then saying Prime getting rid of 70 players was bad on their mental health.
I'm still fuming from the whole interview.

I really really hope Colorado shocks college football Saturday. Might shut up some of these **** knobs.

Anybody see that chrome cloud commercial with Prime and his sons? I'm assuming 21 is Shilo. Anyway, he's playing some video game.

Would have really liked to have the rest of that show broadcast, I wanted to hear from Coach Harrell.

Interesting stuff about the Dline deciding as a group to all leave together.

is there a full replay video/audio of the coaches show that was at noon today? I can't seem to see a link. There's a youtube link, but it's silent and only shows the opening banner.

Listened to 'Full Ride' on Sirius XM on my drive to work.
They had that idiot Mike Farrell on again and it was a total **** on CU discussion.
They were trashing Coach Prime for defending Tyler Brown and mental health then saying Prime getting rid of 70 players was bad on their mental health.
I'm still fuming from the whole interview.

I really really hope Colorado shocks college football Saturday. Might shut up some of these **** knobs.
They clearly don't understand mental health if they equate caring for someone with a medical condition with caring for someone who doesn't have one. Basically, they're saying that if someone with a high ankle sprain shouldn't be running suicides then you're a hypocrite if you make anyone run them. Dangerously ignorant attitude.

Last edited:
Coach Prime and Romi Bean will begin airing a weekly coach’s show on News 4, Thursdays at 6:30. Awesome! I miss having a televised coach’s show!
Watched the show. It was a little rough. I’m used to coach’s shows breaking down the opponent and they didn’t do that. I’d like the show to recap the previous game, which they obviously couldn’t do tonight, and breakdown the next opponent.

I like Romi a lot but she was over the top in her open awe of Coach Prime. I don’t blame her for being awe struck but hopefully she tones it down moving forward.

Back