What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime has big plans for the Spring Game

No. I went to the Spring Game last year. I was part of that. What he’s talking about is far beyond what we saw last year, though. He’s talking about a three day festival type thing.
Yeah. Nikita was laughing at the idea of me going to a fashion show and listening to hip hop.

Fashion show...an unveiling of the new uniforms?

Fashion Show GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Last edited:
Were you asleep last spring Mr. Van Winkle?
last years spring game was a big letdown. I expected so much more from Prime. Other than a full house, there was virtually nothing different about the game than previous years. Even seating was done poorly. Why not give me a chance to sit in my season tickets rather than fighting the crowds to get a decent seat.

last years spring game was a big letdown. I expected so much more from Prime. Other than a full house, there was virtually nothing different about the game than previous years. Even seating was done poorly. Why not give me a chance to sit in my season tickets rather than fighting the crowds to get a decent seat.

Bad new Tony. It's really going to piss you off. If you win the lotto you are going to have to pay income taxes on the winnings.

So CU is definitely not marketing this as much (or at all) as last year. No tickets for sale yet. This time last year we had sold 35000 tickets.

So CU is definitely not marketing this as much (or at all) as last year. No tickets for sale yet. This time last year we had sold 35000 tickets.
Must still be finalizing the plan for it.

Perhaps Colorado will strike a deal with FS1 to air its spring game, and maybe even "Prime Weekend." Sanders told rapper Lil Wayne on "Young Money Radio" last month that there might be a musical performance at halftime of the spring game that will be seen by "millions."

“Maybe, at halftime of the game or right at the end of the game on the rooftop ... we’re going to have somebody. It’s going down,” Sanders said. “We may cut that into the game so that could be seen with millions of viewers.”

I mean, there is a streaming service that has been upping its sports content with whom prime already has a relationship...
I keep hearing that the pac 12 still has the rights to the spring game. Wha?

It looks like I’ll be stuck at the Black and Gold table with Nik, while we mock Yak and the other poors at the Golden Ticket (more like the golden shower).
I know we technically get 8 seats for what we paid, but I'm glad we decided to leave 6 empty to get some extra elbow room, more personal attention and enough food to gorge ourselves.

So how does CU "leverage the Spring Game better" then to have it live broadcast on ESPN?
Having Mat Kearney open for Lil Weezy, scheduling the same time as Oregon bumping from P-12 to ESPN. Then having Prime, Cam'Ron, Weezy, The Rock et al. run over Kearney's time and push past him straight to Weezy and Cam'Ron concert?

Back