1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coaching: We've failed it.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by 2HellNback, Nov 3, 2009.

1. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Under Squawkins we have landed 15 4-star or 5-star recruits.

None of them have been named to the first or second team all-Big 12.

I can only think of Miller, of highly touted Buffs who have seen healthy playing time.

Now we know the recruiting services can often misjudge players, but have we really landed 15 4/5-stars, and have the poor luck that ALL of them are busts!?!?

There is a disgusting bias/favoritism going on in this program, and quite frankly, it's bull****!

2. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

That many?

Thought it was closer to 10. Either way. Horrible...

3. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Good point.. I think about half of them on average end up not being impact players..

Talkins is like batting .055 on big time recruits.. Another reason he should go.

4. Dunken

Dunken Member

One thing that I have noticed as well, is we have no NFL type players on this team.

5. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

worst coaching effort in CU, perhaps even worse then Fairbanks. I wasnt a CU fan then so I dont know firsthand, but from what I've heard, read, and seen, asshole is even worse.

Unbelievable!!

6. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

J Smith may get a crack. I could see Miller being a mid or late round draft pick based on pure size and potential alone. A project type.

7. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

To be fair, we've also had a lot of 2 and 3 star prospects who decided to leave the program (Shields, Blackmon, Ballenger, Smith, Head, Wallace, Maiava, etc.). :thumbsup: