What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

antonin scalia hands GIF

Retention appears to be an issue.
Except all their starters have also been top draft picks. Maybe you could make the case that they didn't need to accept Justin Fields as a transfer instead of going with what they had. But that's like criticizing Bama for pushing Hurts out the door to make room for Tua.

I just don't get.that guys attempts at humor
Checks out. He's a NY lawyer who grew up in GA who trolls as an over-the-top stereotype. The above wasn't funny on its own. It will only become funny if anyone takes the bait and gets pissed off at it. I only posted this one because I'm liking that he's going after Nub fans and I enjoy that on principle.

Last edited:
Good read on the "demise" of college football due to NIL and the transfer portal

So fans stop rooting for their college teams because college players want to get paid like NFL teams?

Did this stop fans of NFL teams from rooting for their teams?

So fans stop rooting for their college teams because college players want to get paid like NFL teams?

Did this stop fans of NFL teams from rooting for their teams?
If the norm had always been that players got free room & board, a percentage of proceeds from merchandise sold with their NIL on it, and a living stipend as a merit scholar while the policy at all NCAA members had been that no coach can make more than a tenured professor and all AD profits went to the general scholarship fund... then maybe that article would have some basis in reality.

Back