What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

LOL. I guess a K-State writer started a rumor that Jalon Daniels was faking his back injury so that he could preserve a year of eligibility and transfer to USC. Then they ran with it on an Ohio State board. :ROFLMAO: Which caused Daniels to announce today that he is returning to Lawrence next year. Hilarious.

I just had a great laugh reading the replies & the responses to those replies.
Drama Reaction GIF by Top Talent

Or has nebraska? I'd need to see similar seats priced for different opponents.
I'd love to see the look on the face of those polyester clad fatties as they are rolling back towards Nebraska after yet another losing effort moral victory and realizing that they had paid a couple hundred dollars for each of their seats only to sit next to somebody who paid 12 bucks.

Along with Christmas Vacation, this is one I watch every year. I say this in real life, a lot, and get a confused stare most of the time.
My wife got me to watch this movie a couple years ago…now my daughter loves it. For me, this number brings out the snickering, reminds me of the Lawrence Welk skits on SNL a few years ago.

My wife got me to watch this movie a couple years ago…now my daughter loves it. For me, this number brings out the snickering, reminds me of the Lawrence Welk skits on SNL a few years ago.

One on the left is George Clooney’s mom. One on the right has an unnatural waistline.

Back