What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

Idk if I've been watching the wrong shows or what, but I feel like Jayden Daniels relatively quietly put up these insane numbers. Obviously LSU not being a contender has to do with it but I think back to when Lamar Jackson was doing his thing at Louisville and it felt like he dominated the news cycle on an almost weekly basis. And they weren't in the hunt for a chip.

Idk if I've been watching the wrong shows or what, but I feel like Jayden Daniels relatively quietly put up these insane numbers. Obviously LSU not being a contender has to do with it but I think back to when Lamar Jackson was doing his thing at Louisville and it felt like he dominated the news cycle on an almost weekly basis. And they weren't in the hunt for a chip.

Yea I'm sure a big part of it is that LSU hasn't lived up to their lofty expectations but it seems to me like there just hasn't been much Heisman talk this year. You could also say the same about Shrader and Gordon, 2 others who had great seasons and finished in the top 10 in the Heisman voting.

JD great player but he wasn’t the best player in CFB. Should have been Penix, IMO. JD was a stat stuffer that many pointed out stayed in most games late even when they were blowouts and racked up the stats.

Weakest Heisman year in recent memory
And yet, another P12 QB wins the Heisman, the end of the PAC12 is easily the worst management display in history, will be studied by former P12 schools for years to come. Does Arizona State get half a trophy, like the base

JD great player but he wasn’t the best player in CFB. Should have been Penix, IMO. JD was a stat stuffer that many pointed out stayed in most games late even when they were blowouts and racked up the stats.

He had the highest WAR among all QBs in my system.

I was secretly hoping for Milroe (prior to the finalists being announced)…just for chaos.

At first I was like, why does FSU's first lady give a **** about Shedeur? Did we just poach a recruit or transfer?

Then....

Oh, that Norvell.
Jack Douglass Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

The SEC released their 2024 schedule yesterday. Have not looked through it all, but Florida's November is brutal:

Georgia (in Jacksonville)
@ Texas
LSU
Ole Miss
@ Florida State

UGA has road trips to Kentucky, Alabama, Texas, and Ole Miss. They play Clemson in Atlanta and host Tennessee.

Oklahoma's schedule seems nicely set up for a good first season in the SEC too. Texas finishes with Florida, @Arkansas, Kentucky, and @ aTm.

Missouri's schedule seems doable for them but that Tennessee schedule looks difficult.

Back