What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

At first I laughed at this, but now I'm wondering if Lincoln's ok.
LA ain't for everybody

rick james cocaine GIF

We'll see how UW does when the coaching staff has it's own recruits across the board and Lanning has to prove he can beat UW let alone B1G big boys.
I agree although I can see UW occasionally elevating to a point where they can contend for and win the conference, something I don't see from Oregon. It won't be close to as often as UM/tOSU.

I agree although I can see UW occasionally elevating to a point where they can contend for and win the conference, something I don't see from Oregon. It won't be close to as often as UM/tOSU.
Especially without divisions.

The closest experience I have is leaving the Fiesta Bowl my super senior year in 2002 and getting the stupid duck calls in my face on the way out and at the restaurant we ate at after the game. Hated them ever since

The bright shining moment of Ellen's tenure at CU was calling the fake punt against Oregon in the Cotton Bowl in the fourth quarter with a 32-6 lead.

Jeeze…. Oregon. They are so obsessed with hating on everyone else.
They do it for clicks…not wi…oh wait

Also, Sports Authority is probably not a good name to associate your Twitter profile with…just saying.

Lanning is one of those guys who is supremely confident that he's the alpha of manly cool but is actually a tool. I hope his ego takes him to the NFL where he'll crash and burn because the grown men he'd be trying to coach would recognize him as a joke and have no respect. Seems to play well with 17-22 year olds, though.

Back