What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Buffaloes v Texas Longhorns - Alamo Bowl, 29 Dec, 7pm MT - GAME THREAD

I like Lewis a lot. He's a little green to play a full 2nd half, but if Texas starts boat racing, why not?
Really impressed with how the D stepped up after the tough start and missing players
We have hope, but still a tough 2nd half awaits. It's not embarrassing and that makes me happy.

Tell you what, with the defensive players we have out, giving up two turnovers and buffs down only 7? Should have scored a td there but these guys don't quit . Second half is a concern with depth , offense going to need some time consuming drives. All in all, surprised at the score .
Sure as hell wouldn't hurt to get a turnover or special teams play either.

Very good compared to pac. I’m guessing leadership and training.
I’m guessing the SEC refs are happy that they don’t have to keep up with the speed and madness of what they’re used to. This is easy Pickens for them. Also, hopefully they decide to hate Texas and their smug disposition in the next two quarters

If Hermann doesn’t give the freshman more carries KD should find him after the game and let him know that he wouldn’t have to sit out after transferring this year. He would look good against pac defenses.

I’m guessing the SEC refs are happy that they don’t have to keep up with the speed and madness of what they’re used to. This is easy Pickens for them. Also, hopefully they decide to hate Texas and their smug disposition in the next two quarters
Also not having Saban yelling at you all game

What is the deal with the pacifier mouth guards? I know I’m on the wrong side of 35 at this point, but is looking like a baby cool?
Chris Rock Reaction GIF

Gotta say, that play to Lynch highlights our lack of playmaking ability at TE. Better athletes catch that one.
I don't think he's had many balls thrown his way. Quit leaving your feet so early, take that extra step. Either way, gotta catch that, it was six.

Either way... eff these jerks from Texas!.. second half belongs to the BUFFS!!!...

Also, bevo doesn’t stand a chance against Ralphie!

Attachments

• A0118359-F213-4A18-B3A7-72691368E54E.jpeg
    A0118359-F213-4A18-B3A7-72691368E54E.jpeg
    563 KB · Views: 1
Back