What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado now the best RB state?!

Jaximus

Club Member
Club Member
The state of Colorado has produced the #1 RB in the NFL with Christian McCaffrey but also produced solid RBs with Phillip Lindsay and Austin Ekeler. Kalen Ballage is also in the NFL. Max Borghi is leading the Pac12 in rushing.

Florida: Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry, Sony Michel
Don't even want to think about comparing the next three from each state much less the next ten.

Colorado doing well though on a per capita basis.

Florida: Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry, Sony Michel

Based on ESPN Fantasy Football Scoring...

McCaffrey is #1, Ekeler is #4 and Lindsay is #14.

Cook is #2, Henry is #9, Michel is #24.

So it's close, but believe it or not Colorado is better.

AKA a point system that tells us which RBs are putting up the most stats for the year.

Is this the part where we argue about which state has the best RB trio of picking up the blitzing LB? I can't find that stat in my fantasy league.

Holy ****... Just thought it was cool that 3 of the best RBs in the NFL came from Colorado.

Didn't think I would get ridiculed for sharing a positive point about Colorado athletes.

This is a sad place to hang out and talk football. Y'all take care

Holy ****... Just thought it was cool that 3 of the best RBs in the NFL came from Colorado.

Didn't think I would get ridiculed for sharing a positive point about Colorado athletes.

Most of your post was great.

I still feel the same about PPR scoring.

Or maybe RBs who aren’t involved in the passing game are really the mediocre ones?
It can go both ways, those guys who are involved in the passing game as receivers usually can't carry a full load running and aren't called on to block a lot. The top backs are the CMCs doing it all.

We are a bit salty right now. No question about that

Back