What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado @ USC

So... the wife is in Philly, and it's me and the dog out at the club. I have dinner with a few people I vaguely know, including an LSU fan who was very good natured when I asked him why LSU fans smell like corn dogs.

Anyway, I turn the CU game on, and am 'how the **** are we winning?"

LSU guy says "don't worry, it won't last."

Okay, fair.

The dinner party breaks, I go back to the boat and rescue the dog.

And now I find myself explaining to the dog why I'm not disappointed with this turn of events because... well, it's what I was expecting.

**** you, PD.

**** you, RG.

There was about 4.7 seconds where I had hope.

Britney Spears Dancing GIF by mortifiied

Live look from Cleveland

Back