What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Illinois - 2013 NCAA Tournament First Round Game Thread 3/22 2.40pm MT

1:15 remaining on my obligation to get work done......already humming the fight song.....must resist urge to yell F* 'em up F* 'em go CU in an otherwise quiet and professional workplace......

1:15 remaining on my obligation to get work done......already humming the fight song.....must resist urge to yell F* 'em up F* 'em go CU in an otherwise quiet and professional workplace......

I may as well be pacing around my cube.....Leaving in 30 mins......Hopefully it will be 230 soon!

Was going to go to an academic presentation this afternoon... I think I will go watch the game at BST instead.

The Buffs are doomed. Seth Davis just picked you guys! :rofl:

I expect a good game. I look for DJ and JoeTales to be the difference for us!

And yes i drink Coors Light!

ILL INI!

Oh and i do think the Illini fan posted the hottest chick on here!

The Buffs are doomed. Seth Davis just pick you guys! :rofl:

ILL INI!

Oh and i do think the Illini fan posted the hottest chick om here!

We don't. Colorado is home to the biggest beer snobs on the planet. Besides, I thought all you Illinois folks drank Hamm's? :lol:

The Buffs are doomed. Seth Davis just picked you guys! :rofl:

ILL INI!

Oh and i do think the Illini fan posted the hottest chick on here!

Yes, but she was a CU coed.

Or Olde Style. I woke up early this morning in anticipation of the game. That hasn't happened since the late 90s of CU football. GO BUFFS!

We don't. Colorado is home to the biggest beer snobs on the planet. Besides, I thought all you Illinois folks drank Hamm's? :lol:

Most beer snobs are non natives which is pretty much all of you.

I will be drinking Coors Heavy this afternoon.

Ok. I'm an idiot, but I come in peace.

3:40 is alot closer to end of work then 2:40 for most people. Sorry if you guys will be at work. Although all of us from central illinois are farmers anyways and we drink Bud Light not coors

Ok. I'm an idiot, but I come in peace.

3:40 is alot closer to end of work then 2:40 for most people. Sorry if you guys will be at work. Although all of us from central illinois are farmers anyways and we drink Bud Light not coors

You obviously haven't been following the academic ranking component of this thread. None of us actually have jobs.

For as much as he's driven me crazy this year, I hope some magic **** happens and Ski absolutely goes off in this tournament. This hope is entirely irrational and based on nothing but black&gold koolaid.

Go Buffs!

For as much as he's driven me crazy this year, I hope some magic **** happens and Ski absolutely goes off in this tournament. This hope is entirely irrational and based on nothing but black&gold koolaid.

Go Buffs!

I kinda think you might be right here. Now that I said that, we're DOOMED.

Good luck today buffs. Would be nice if both Colorado teams make the round of 32 and make some noise against the top seeds!!

Good luck today buffs. Would be nice if both Colorado teams make the round of 32 and make some noise against the top seeds!!

****. Thanks. Sorry about rooting against your team last night, but in retrospect it was good to see you guys get a quality win in impressive fashion.

40 minutes left in the office, then heading over to the DC watch party. Orr, you gonna be there?

Just looked at the clock again. Realized that's the second stupid math error in less than half an hour, and that I have to be in the office for one more hour than I thought I did 5 minutes ago.

90 minutes to go; go buffs!

Well, whichever team wins this afternoon will be facing a fairly well rested Miami squad. So much for thinking we could get a dose of Arizona's luck. Really wish we had gotten the West.

Right back atcha. Great win last night and good luck on Saturday.

Back