What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Illinois - 2013 NCAA Tournament First Round Game Thread 3/22 2.40pm MT

This is who we are, and who we've been since December ... a very poor shooting team who occassionally plays enough defense to win.

Illini contesting every pass and every shot. A lot of double teams. Buffs have to stop standing around.

Colorado v Illinois - 2013 NCAA Tournament First Round Game Thread 3/22 2.40pm

Nice effort guys. ****ing pathetic. 21-4 run since the subs, great coaching Boyle

Game's not over, but will have to make a lot of game adjustments at halftime... Disappointing end to the season if ends up being like the first half was.

I hope at the least, we show some fight in the 2nd half

This is who we are, and who we've been since December ... a very poor shooting team who occassionally plays enough defense to win.

No this is not the same ****ing team. This is a scared ****ing team with a coach getting out coached.

**** this ****

I give a lot of credit to Illinois. They've executed their game plan.

But a good chunk of this is on Tad and the Buffs. We didn't execute our game plan.

The way they're playing, we should be trailing. But a 16 point deficit at half only happens if both sides are doing their part.

A free trip to Austin and some new gold shoes. Well done boys. That's about all you deserve. So ****** pissed right now. I owe Xfinity a remote.

No this is not the same ****ing team. This is a scared ****ing team with a coach getting out coached.

**** this ****

The not running an offense and poor in-game adjustments have actually been present throughout this tenure. I have no idea how we made the NCAA Tournament. Part of that has to go to Tad for getting us here, but at some point you either run an offense, or fail.

Tad Boyle should be embarrassed. What a disgraceful effort, led by his poor substitution patterns.
I'm pissed I spent $2,000 to watch this horse**** effort.

same m.o. as last year. Long spells with no points.

The mayor has to take it to the hoop and get to the line.

These guys are quite a bit faster than us, and we are awful defensively. Nearly every one of their shots was wide open. Almost every one of ours is contested.

Game's not over, but will have to make a lot of game adjustments at halftime... Disappointing end to the season if ends up being like the first half was.

I hope at the least, we show some fight in the 2nd half

I'm sorry folks, but this game is looking and feeling a lot like the ASU home game, the OSU home game and the UofA tournament game. We play like sh!t for 35 minutes then play 5 minutes of great ball and make a furious rally that comes up just short. Hope I'm wrong, but the pattern is there.

The not running an offense and poor in-game adjustments have actually been present throughout this tenure. I have no idea how we made the NCAA Tournament. Part of that has to go to Tad for getting us here, but at some point you either run an offense, or fail.

Tad needs to get his offense fixed. There is no ****ing excuse for 21 points in the tournament. **** this ****.

Only bright spot has been Dre. His offense has been there and on defense he really did a great job on Brandon Paul. Not many guys can guard 1 thru 5.

This game is far from over! But if we play anything like we did in the latter part of the first half then we're obviously going to lose ugly. :huh:

Tad Boyle should be embarrassed. What a disgraceful effort, led by his poor substitution patterns.
I'm pissed I spent $2,000 to watch this horse**** effort.

Every coach and player should be embarrassed

Back