What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Illinois - 2013 NCAA Tournament First Round Game Thread 3/22 2.40pm MT

Illinois has played very well and locked in on Spencer. However, our main issue is that we all have lured into forgetting the number one rule of being a Colorado fan, at least for the last decade. We can't have nice things.

Are you in Austin or sitting on your ass in Colorado, like I think? Every CU fan around me at the game is disgusted. Several left at halftime. Make sure you point fingers at them, too.

Buffs need to slow down. They get really good position in the paint, but a lot of rushed shots. Slow down, embrace the contact get fouled. Defensively, Buffs need to be better, and at this point need Illini to cool off a bit. CU gets back in this game with with their defense though.

Colorado v Illinois - 2013 NCAA Tournament First Round Game Thread 3/22 2.40pm

Rialto is a punk ass bitch but he's right here, Junction

Illinois has played very well and locked in on Spencer. However, our main issue is that we all have lured into forgetting the number one rule of being a Colorado fan, at least for the last decade. We can't have nice things.
:cry:

Are you in Austin or sitting on your ass in Colorado, like I think? Every CU fan around me at the game is disgusted. Several left at halftime. Make sure you point fingers at them, too.

Okay, now I know you're lying.

On another negative note, this kind of performance hurts us in the future if we're ever on the bubble.

Let's check rialto's IP. I hope Perkins/Collier aren't watching. We're shiiiting in our hands right now

If they only show up when things are going badly, I will...

On another negative note, this kind of performance hurts us in the future if we're ever on the bubble.

Maybe for seeding. Not for selection. Selection's actually pretty easy to predict. This year, I think that there was only 1 difference versus going straight by the chalk on RPI of at-large selections.

Disappointing for sure, but keep the season in perspective.

If Roberson comes back, next year could be special

Well boys, it was a good season.

This has gone pretty much as predicted. Everyone was saying both teams were streaky and that the game would go to the team that was able to make shots. So far we haven't made **** and they are on a streak.

Disappointing for sure, but keep the season in perspective.

If Roberson comes back, next year could be special

So because we overachieved to some we shouldn't be furious at this **** coaching and play? Give me a break

We haven't made **** because they are playing good, energetic D. We apparently don't play any D.

I don't know how many times I have seen a pass on the perimeter miss on the inside / defender side of the recipient. Inexcusable.

Back