What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Illinois - 2013 NCAA Tournament First Round Game Thread 3/22 2.40pm MT

Well, at least it wasn't the embarrassment it was in the first half. Still an embarrassment, but not a clown raping.

The first 10 minutes of the 2nd half were fun. The other 30 minutes have been a clown raping.

Great season, guys.

Frustrating one to end it on.

This was both the Illinois and Colorado teams in the extreme. When we're good, we're really good. And when we're bad, it's fugly.

Have to be impressed with CU's heart in the 2nd half. Just disappointing they didn't make a few more plays down the stretch.

"I'm sorry folks, but this game is looking and feeling a lot like the ASU home game, the OSU home game and the UofA tournament game. We play like sh!t for 35 minutes then play 5 minutes of great ball and make a furious rally that comes up just short. Hope I'm wrong, but the pattern is there."

I hate when I'm right.

The Boyle TO at 2 min really hurt us. Illinois was out of position, and Spence had an easy two. Would have been a two point game. But instead we reset for our stellar half court offense.

Colorado v Illinois - 2013 NCAA Tournament First Round Game Thread 3/22 2.40p...

Ski is on my list. Absolutely killed us.

The Boyle TO at 2 min really hurt us. Illinois was out of position, and Spence had an easy two. Would have been a two point game. But instead we reset for our stellar half court offense.

Tad has been pretty bad tonight.

"I'm sorry folks, but this game is looking and feeling a lot like the ASU home game, the OSU home game and the UofA tournament game. We play like sh!t for 35 minutes then play 5 minutes of great ball and make a furious rally that comes up just short. Hope I'm wrong, but the pattern is there."

I hate when I'm right.

You weren't really right. We took the lead and should have controlled the last 8 minutes. This was different than those. I've never seen us wake up and then go back to sleep. Very strange game.

Colorado v Illinois - 2013 NCAA Tournament First Round Game Thread 3/22 2.40pm

Ski is on my list. Absolutely killed us.

Ski's the reasoner came back. This is on Dinwiddie...partially. ****ing pathetic. Glad this team acted like they wanted to be here, oh wait they acted like they didn't give a flying ****.

We can't secure the boards against a team that can't rebound. We need some shooters fellas. 2 points in 8 minutes, ****.

Great season, guys.

Frustrating one to end it on.

This was both the Illinois and Colorado teams in the extreme. When we're good, we're really good. And when we're bad, it's fugly.

Meh. It was an ok season. I'd say the team finished exactly where I expected them to. They neither under nor overachieved. I wouldn't classify it as great though.

Colorado v Illinois - 2013 NCAA Tournament First Round Game Thread 3/22 2.40pm

We can't secure the boards against a team that can't rebound. We need some shooters fellas. 2 points in 8 minutes, ****.

Pretty much 17 minutes worth of scoreless droughts. Hey Tad, that's how you lost the Baylor game last year, you may want to fix that.

well ****. My bracket has sucked and all I had left was cheering for the Buffs. That's gone too. ****. Gonna be drinking tonight.

That TO got a compliment from the game announcers. I liked it at the time. Thought we needed to settle down and get a good shot there.

We just haven't done anything on the offensive end the last 8 minutes of the game.

This sucks, but I enjoyed basketball this season for the first time in a long time.

That looks pretty final with dre

Great comeback, but a loss is a loss. IMO, Boyle ruined this game with his poor substitution patterns in the first half. Illinois is not a better team than CU, but we stunk it up badly except for a 10 min run

Back