What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Oregon - September 23rd, 1.30pm Mountain, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan lanning really regrets his actions and would like to apologize. After last week the opposing coach doesn't get to just say we are top 10. He needs to say we are the best team in the country to have a chance at forgiveness

Dallas Check This Out GIF

Thanks.

I am not surprised by the line since these are the same bookies that had us winning 3.5 total wins and 21 underdogs to TCU and 3.5 points favorites over the nubs. They ain't got our number, and continue to miss on our number.

Thanks.

I am not surprised by the line since these are the same bookies that had us winning 3.5 total wins and 21 underdogs to TCU and 3.5 points favorites over the nubs. They ain't got our number, and continue to miss on our number.
As the season progresses, the numbers get worse for the bettor. Since Colorado is getting so much handle and attention, the lines will be sharper every week.

As the season progresses, the numbers get worse for the bettor. Since Colorado is getting so much handle and attention, the lines will be sharper every week.
I'm counting on expectations never quite keeping up with the reality of what Coach Prime is doing. That's the only way I'll have a net gain the rest of the year taking the spread and money lines on CU the rest of the year. I believe.

Before the season, projections were around us being 3 td underdogs against the ducks. Doesn't seem like it's moved enough considering how both of these teams have been playing vs their competition. I don't think we should be the favorite, but being 2 td underdogs seems too much. But hey, it will be good in the long run. Give the buffs another chip on their shoulder to play for.

I'm counting on expectations never quite keeping up with the reality of what Coach Prime is doing. That's the only way I'll have a net gain the rest of the year taking the spread and money lines on CU the rest of the year. I believe.
That would’ve been possible if last weekend didn’t happen. Books ate getting hammered with Colorado bet volume/handle. They took a bath last weekend. The lines will improve as a matter of necessity. The rapid line adjustment that we observed yesterday was the tip of the iceberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back