What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Stanford- October 13, 2023 - 8pm MT, ESPN

Oh My God Reaction GIF by CBC

He looked good in the 1st half outside of that one play where he got burned but the WR dropped it.

But he's been awful in the 2nd half. He cost us 12 points today. He's playing worst than 1 at Arizona State
He should only be playing offense at this point

This is like space jam. They took all our powers. yes, very oregon stste game like. or that kansas game under hawk.

Stupid undisciplined football. Maybe the staff should do the pee wee football thing and make sure each sub taps on the player he is subbing for.

Have you saw the running plays in the 3rd. It's been awful. The only good run was called back due to Bailey. Every other running play been 1 yard. We aren't creating lanes and I don't know why we are sticking with 22. Even if he has a couple drops, his running plays been at least getting us 2 yards
Sometimes you have to stick to the run gave in order for it to actually work. One token run every 8 plays isn’t going to get it done

No commitment to run the ball. It’s hard not to reach to conclusion they are trying to pad Shedeur’s stats.
I really don’t think so. I think Lewis’s offense is awful for running the ball. If I’m a rb, I’m looking anywhere but CU.

Back