What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Stanford- October 13, 2023 - 8pm MT, ESPN

scared season 4 GIF

Inability to get lined up isn't on the ****ing coaches in week 7? Zero adjustments isn't on the coaches? **** tackling isn't on the coaches? Haven't seen slants abuse a defense like this since Sac St in 2012.
I would love you to explain how the coaches are supposed to make the tackles. You think every team doesn't practice the same basic things?

Players are responsible for everything that happens in the field. EVERYTHING.

Prime expects his players to make plays. It's on them.

It's not easy to give up 5 touchdowns in a half without a turnover or special teams contribution to it.

It isn’t just the bodies. We are having some issues. Still gonna win and make some changes in the secondary.

The problem is our entire defensive staff is deer in the headlights with adjustments.
Hasn't made a single one. We don't seem to change things that aren't working. Keep trotting out those who keeps making same mistakes, missing assignments, tackles, etc. Just bad all around. We can't seem to learn

I've come to accept that this team can't respond until **** is desperate. I assume they are now in desperate mode right note and they'll get it done in this drive. That's all I can do, at this point. Have to believe

I would love you to explain how the coaches are supposed to make the tackles. You think every team doesn't practice the same basic things?

Players are responsible for everything that happens in the field. EVERYTHING.

Prime expects his players to make plays. It's on them.
Just a coincidence that the staff is getting completely out coached in the 2nd half of this game after weeks of showing up unready to play

Defense was getting wore down in the 2nd period. Stanford is working time of possession and Lewis and the offensive staff should have slowed it down. All around horrible job tonight.
When the run is getting a yard or 2 a carry in the second half, and penalties were backing up the togo, it's pretty hard to run down the clock while still trying to move the chains.

I remember earlier in the week, Coach Prime said something along the lines of, “Travis says he’s ready, but I can’t let him be a liability.” Interesting comment.

Back