What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Stanford- October 13, 2023 - 8pm MT, ESPN

Gawd that sucked. Look within coaching staff. You keep playing with fire you get burned. Not a good job tonight.

mad martial arts GIF

This is as bad as the Kansas loss that got Dan Hawkins fired.

One of the worst 2nd half performances in the history of CU football.

I need to be offline for a while. I'm not in a good place and don't want to say something I'll regret.

Just in case anyone thought maybe we might be good we are reminded that we suck again.

You can't lose games where your up 29-0 going into halftime.

So much was wrong

The @manhattanbuff statement remains true. They play down to their opponents.

Salute to Stanford. They made adjustments and never gave up.

I will say this. This lost is on the coaches. I believe Prime was clearly outcoached. This was Mario Cristobal lost.

Not going for it on 4th and 1 is still the biggest blunder of the game. Even if you fail, you show you are trying to win.

Going for it on 4th and 3 was just a desperate move because you should have when for it on 4th and 1. Still, I am not getting off that

2 left throws on the field.

Ward missed two picks.

Hunter PI cost us the 7.

So much went wrong

Back