What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v USC - September 30, 2023 - 10am MT, FOX

Our receivers haven't gotten any separation since Hunter went down, very concerning
It gives us a real take on what these WRs are. Zay is a 5th to 6th round guy and is best with a true #1 WR. Horn isn't close to as good as someone like Tank Dell. He's a good WR but he's more in the range of Scotty Miller with more size. He doesnt run routes well enough to be more than that at this time and best on a team where they pass the rock a lot. Horn has another year left so he got some potential.

Antonio been a bust. Compared to TO. Lol, even my Alshon Jeffery based on WellOff was well off. He looks worse than Michael Harrison. I am not sure what the heck he is.

Dawson been decent. He shows flashes. Harrison been decent as well. Prime need to hit the portal again and get some guys with great route running and great Football IQ with experience

I think they can beat anyone left on the schedule including Utah (might put OSU on the doubtful list), but yes, ASU, Stanford and UA are vital
I don't see how do they win the WSU one. Cold away game and WSU has elite QB.

I don't think we have chance against team with elite QB. No pass rush = disaster against those guys.

The chance against Oregon State or UCLA is better.

On the bright side, pass pro has undoubtedly been much better today. Part of it is scheme (quick passes) but SS has had time. WRs aren’t winning much.
Disagree that it’s been better. All of it has been time. They are throwing quick routes, deep throws are not in the playbook today by design.

I don't see how do they win the WSU one. Cold away game and WSU has elite QB.

I don't think we have chance against team with elite QB. No pass rush = disaster against those guys.

The chance against Oregon State or UCLA is better.
Forgot about WSU. I agree, defending Ward is going to be really tough. I’d put that game next to OSU as doubtful.

It gives us a real take on what these WRs are. Zay is a 5th to 6th round guy and is best with a true #1 WR. Horn isn't close to as good as someone like Tank Dell. He's a good WR but he's more in the range of Scotty Miller with more size. He doesnt run routes well enough to be more than that at this time and best on a team where they pass the rock a lot. Horn has another year left so he got some potential.

Antonio been a bust. Compared to TO. Lol, even my Alshon Jeffery based on WellOff was well off. He looks worse than Michael Harrison. I am not sure what the heck he is.

Dawson been decent. He shows flashes. Harrison been decent as well. Prime need to hit the portal again and get some guys with great route running and great Football IQ with experience
Antonio looking slow with poor route running.

Not a good combo

Hankerson seems like he wants to prove he can run over people (which he can’t). I get wanting to be a physical runner but you don’t always need to make a beeline for the only defender out there.
Bro is Florida International level talent. I’ve said it since day 1.

Antonio looking slow with poor route running.

Not a good combo
He is a TE, and should move over to that room immediately
We have a handful of great freshmen that it would be nice to see on the field, and you add Aaron Butler and others and the room flips to young and talented

Reactions: wip
Back